Rules of behavior for visitors in the museums on the territory of the National Reserve “Hetman’s Capital”
1. Do not enter the museum in a state of alcohol intoxication.
2. Do not enter the museum with animals.
3. Do not bring or consume food or drinks in the museum.
4. Turn off your cell phone in the museum.
5. Do not touch exhibits or display windows; do not come closer than 25 cm to them.
6. Do not lean on the walls.
7. Do not talk loudly, be aware of other visitors around you.
8. Walk slowly, do not rush.
9. Take pictures only with the flash off.
10. Follow the instructions your guide gave you.
11. Follow the general rules of behavior and current legal requirements for preventing the spread of COVID-19 severe respiratory illness caused by SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
by the Directive of the General Director of
NHCR “Hetman’s Capital” from 26.06.2018 №55
of support (assistance) of persons with disabilities and other categories of people with low mobility [ 1 ] in the National Historical and Cultural Reserve “Hetman’s capital”
1.1 The procedure of support (assistance) of persons with disabilities and other categories of people with low mobility (hereinafter – the Procedure) in the National Historical and Cultural Reserve “Hetman’s Capital” (hereinafter – the Reserve) is developed in accordance with the requirements of Clause 2 of Presidential Decree of December 02, 2017 № 401 / 2017 “About amendments to Clause 3 of the Regulations of National Institution (Institution) of Ukraine”.
1.2 This Procedure is created to ensure the rights and opportunities for persons with disabilities and other persons with low mobility (hereinafter – persons in need of assistance) on an equal basis with other citizens to participate in public life, and is to identify, to eliminate obstacles and barriers to the rights and needs, including access to the reserve facilities, to receive information taking into account individual capabilities and interests.
1.3 This Procedure defines the actions of the Reserve employees to ensure the convenience and comfort of staying in the Reserve persons in need of assistance, as well as the creation of conditions for their quality service by the Reserve employees.
II. THE ORDER OF SUPPORT (ASSISTANCE)
2.1 If it is necessary to obtain information about the services, their cost and working hours, as well as in matters of visiting the Reserve, the person who needs assistance should contact representatives of the Reserve.
It is possible to contact in the following ways:
– by telephone:
(04635) 48-6-51 – department “Palace of Hetman K. Rozumovsky”;
(04635) 48-4-87, 48-0-08 – department of history of Hetmanate;
(04635) 48-5-83 – department of archeology;
(04635) 48-2-43 – department “Kochubey’s estate”.
– by sending a letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about the work (as well as announcements of events) can be obtained at the official website of the Reserve: www.baturin-capital.gov.ua.
2.2 In case of arrival at the objects of the Reserve of the person in need of assistance, he/she should contact any employee of the Reserve.
2.3 In case of receiving information about the arrival of the person in need of assistance in the Reserve, the employee of the Reserve is obliged to personally find out the purpose of his/her visit and:
– If the person requiring assistance intends to receive information about the services of the Reserve, inform the on-duty scientific officer of the relevant department or the organizer of excursions. The next scientific employee (excursion organizer) immediately (up to 5 minutes) arrives personally and provides information directly at the cashier’s desk (cash desk room) or the lobby.
If it is necessary to provide assistance in moving around, the next researcher (excursion organizer) may engage an assistant: a watchman (security guard) or another employee of the Reserve.
2.4 The next scientific employee (organizer of excursions), in case of arrival of the Person who needs assistance, for the purpose of visiting (excursion visit) immediately reports it to the head of the relevant department (or person who replaces him) and further carries out his instructions to ensure the convenience and comfort of stay in the Reserve to the above-mentioned person.
2.5 At the end of the visit of the person in need of assistance, the next researcher (excursion organizer) organizes the accompanying of this person to the exit from the reserve.
2.6 This procedure is posted on the official website of the Reserve and is brought to the attention of all employees of the Reserve.
 People with low mobility – people who have difficulties in independent movement, obtaining services, necessary information or in orienting themselves in space. The disabled, people with temporary health problems, pregnant women, older (elderly) people, people with baby carriages, etc. are included in the low-mobile categories.(Building Code B.2.2-17: 2006 “Buildings and Structures. Accessibility of Buildings and Structures for Low Mobility Population Groups”).
Additionally we inform that the museum sites of the Reserve, which are open to the public, are adapted for smooth movement of persons with disabilities and other groups of people with low mobility, namely:
– Palace of Hetman Kyrylo Rozumovsky: to lift people with disabilities from zero to the first floor there is an elevator. There is an elevator in the building of the Palace. There are no thresholds between the rooms to allow the free movement of people with disabilities and in wheelchairs;
– House of Judge General Kochubey: the entrance is equipped with a ramp. No thresholds between the rooms to allow free movement of people with disabilities and in wheelchairs;
– Baturin Museum of Archaeology: the entrance is equipped with a ramp. There are no thresholds between the rooms to allow free movement of people with disabilities and in wheelchairs.
Documentary evidence of the technical inspection of buildings and structures is the passports of the objects of construction NHCR “Hetman’s capital”, developed by the responsible executor Maznya A.B. (Qualification certificate series AE № 000674, issued by the Certification Architectural and Construction Commission from 28.08.2012, Certificate of professional development №170 from 03.11.2017).